This is a unique opportunity with Kansas City’s leading web design, search engine optimization and Internet marketing agency: www.kcwebdesigner.com
We seek a seasoned, polished, motivated and well-connected business development professional that is comfortable presenting B2B services to local Kansas City businesses of all sizes.
1. Our agency has very strong online visibility. We will provide you some leads from our own inbound marketing channels, but you will need to develop you own leads as well.
2. Create your own lead base via diverse channels and methods; develop a large list of key target accounts and potential clients.
3. Call prospects, set up meetings, present, propose services and close deals.
4. Build new business through research, prospecting, networking, holding informational seminars and attending relevant networking events.
5. Account management: manage entire sales process from initial meeting through contract signing and launch.
6. Develop and execute a well-defined sales strategy, complete with goals for daily and monthly sales calls, meetings and monthly sales targets.
- You must love sales, business development and performance based-pay
- You must be comfortable meeting and presenting to business owners and C-level management for companies of all sizes
- You must have strong phone marketing, networking and business development skills
- 5+ years outside B2B sales experience
- Online media sales experience strongly preferred
- Advertising sales experience a plus
- Excellent lead generation and referral development skills
- A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
- Creative thinking and self-starter skills a MUST
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Internet marketing, social media marketing experience and/or sales a HUGE plus
- Established contacts and relationships within the Kansas City metro area
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong time management skills
- Familiarity with WordPress and/or writing & blogging skills a huge plus
- At some point in the hiring process, references will be required
No phone calls please. No employment agencies please.
If you are interested, please send us an email via our contact page.