Are you struggling with the question “How To Hire A Web Designer?”
We get thousands of phone calls every year from business owners that know they need a new website or web design help, but have no idea where to start or whom to trust. We’ve taken over ten years worth experience in working with small business owners, and have packed this into a 50-page eBook.
These days, your company website is more than just a ‘site on the web’.
The Internet is the first place people look for information, products, and services – and the last place they check before making a final purchase decision.
With billions of Google searches made every day, your website’s design and structure, and the content you publish on your site will determine if and where your site pops up in search engine results.
As a company executive or small business owner, how do you go about finding the right partner for web design and web development? This book will explain to you in simple terms how to evaluate a web designer and ‘look under the hood’ so that your company can avoid becoming the next casualty of the notoriously flaky web design industry.
After all, your website is an investment, and you need this new website to generate a return on that investment.
You will also learn about inbound marketing and the difference between a digital brochure style website versus a revenue-generating website that is the hub of all your company’s marketing activities.
Here’s is what you will learn about buying web design services:
- What are the red flags and common pitfalls in hiring a web designer?
- What questions should you ask a before hiring a web design agency?
- What should you include and exclude in a web design and web development contract?
- What is search engine optimization and why is SEO-friendly coding important for Google rankings?
- What is a content management system (CMS) and why do you need one for your website?
- What are the pros and cons of web builder services like Godaddy, Wix, Weebly & Squarespace vs custom websites built in WordPress, Drupal, Joomla or Magento?
- How much should you pay for a new website?